Covid 19 Safety Measures
The Dwelling Paradise has always kept the safety and security of its guests as its highest priority. Providing and maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene has always been intertwined across all our properties. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have taken several added measures by consulting with expert practitioners, infectious disease specialists and local health authorities to ensure that our cleanliness is of the highest order.
These are some of the following measures that we have introduced across all our properties:
- Daily briefings and increased operating procedures across all our teams
- Use of hospital-grade disinfectants to clean all commonly visited areas such as lobbies, door handles, elevators and more
- Stringent measures added to meet the highest levels of food safety regulations
- Regular temperature checks of all our staff and visiting guests
- Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently
- Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service
At The Dwelling Paradise, we believe that these challenging times reinvent hospitality and we want to be at its forefront by ensuring a safe and comfortable stay for our guests within India and across the world.